Friday, May 28, 2004

XAOO

I'm just working on my final piece of Uni course work, a 20 page piece of crap on AOO. Its due in just under 12 hours, and then I get to start celebrating the end of an era.

The entire course was about meta-modeling, and now in a flash of inspiration I understand the assessment. The assessment is badly written, and contradictory in places, with huge amounts of detail missing. Maybe we are being marked on the questions we come up with, sort of a meta-exam where you have to set your own exam.

Here is the meta-mark scheme I have come up with:
* The candidate has lost the will to live
* Many references are made to cool sounding words which ultimately have no meaning
* A minimum of 2 pages of uncommented, unworking, needlessly verbose code is included

No comments: